Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Vote_lcap2This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Voting_barThis is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Vote_lcap2This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Voting_barThis is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Sky-Field

This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

Humor : Oh wow, I am not able to be funny today o.O

This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Empty
PostSubject: This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!!   This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Ok, why am I telling you this? I have no clue, I feel like it!! Bwhaha x] Do not fear!! [I'm also hyper] 'tis nothing bad! Just plainly ODDLY AWESOME!!!

Ok so ages ago, my grade won a lock in at school which is this Friday WHOOOO!!! So, recently, in Literature we started reading this book called 'The Outsiders' [read about it whn i post a topic about in FUN] So ever since then, Literature has been awesomeness, but thats not the point. Anyway, my friends [3 of them] and I LOVES THAT BOOK and the characters [I freaked out in happiness when it said one of the characters was HORSECRAZY]

ANYWAY.... It's about Socs [Socials] and Greasers, so me and my friends are gonna dress up like greasers at the lock in to suprise our teacher!!!! Lol!! xDD bwhahaha!

We are even gonna talk to each by the character we dibbed. Like with the name i mean, not with our real names. Lol...

My friends and I- [DONT FREAK COZ I PUT THEIR NAMES >.> It's just their FIRST name.. that makes no harm]

Bella - Sodapop
[Sta]Vania - Johnny
Taylor - Dally
Me - Ponyboy [hehe]

Bwhaha!! I bet everyone in our grade is gonna freak out as us!! This will be so awesome!!!

Ps - I wont be on Friday
Also.. why I told you this? I dont know.
Back to top Go down
http://deluxegemvalley.omgforum.net
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

PostSubject: Re: This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!!   This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:25 pm

I didnt put much info above did i? Or explain it cleary... o.o
Back to top Go down
ProKid

Humor : Duck.

PostSubject: Re: This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!!   This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Random Much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.everlastingmeadows.forumotions.net
PurpleEquestrian
Admin
PurpleEquestrian

PostSubject: Re: This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!!   This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:35 pm

I know Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!!   This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is so random but I wanna tell you what I'm doing Friday!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: Discussions & Other Things :: Chat Forum-
Jump to: