Gem Valley Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deluxe Version of Gem Valley. A true deluxe Place With The Horses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ipod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Season

Winter

• Danger: Snowy Acres [Blizzards, Freezing]
  • No breeding or foaling
  • Places filled with snow, water will freeze up
  • Gloom woods extremely dangerous
  • Good place to go: Your own land, Places more to the south [Dew Drop Rainforest prefered by most horses]
  • Next season: Spring, starts August 12
Top posters
PurpleEquestrian
Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Vote_lcap2Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Voting_barCeleste' Undre. [May '09] Vote_rcap2 
AxleGrinder
Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Vote_lcap2Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Voting_barCeleste' Undre. [May '09] Vote_rcap2 
ProKid
Wolves
Tempest
Miabec
Donna
Blue Slate
SilverBrumby
ArabianJumper
Affiliates
Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Sky-Field

Celeste' Undre. [May '09]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempest

Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Empty
PostSubject: Celeste' Undre. [May '09]   Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Thunder rolls through the peaks of the mountians, collaborating it's strikes of light. The wind blows violently through the valleys, and weaves between the forests' fronds that reach out and attempt to grab you by the mane. The rain plunders to the ground, hitting you with such force that it stings the skin. The earth below you is withered to mud, and the streams and rivers flow with icy water, breaching the edge, rolling out into the open. The clouds are black and verily unpleasent looking. Waves on the beach thunder, and crash over the large boulders and rocks, covering the beach, with a powerful undertoe. The hail wil briuse, and even damage you're skin, as it bounds off the ground due to the impact. The mist and fog is a thick covering, making it nearly impossible to see. The tornadoes and hurricanes will thunder across everything, holding no care for anything that approaches it's depth. And there is no unwilling stop, unless someone can change that...

Welcome to Celeste' Undre.

Lands

Celeste' Falls
Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Waterfall

Undre' Valley
Celeste' Undre. [May '09] 644170929_a8fd842c8e

Castre' Woodlands
Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Darkforest

Rules
.No Power Play
.No God Mom
.No all powerful horses
.Try to keep genders even
.Use the fourm given
.Detail! Three scentences at least, each scentence must have at least 5 words.
.One horse per person.
.Have Fun!

Form
.Name;
.Nickname;
.Birthday;
.Orientation;
.Age;
.Gender;
.Breed;
.Height;
.Coat;
.Mane;
Color-
Length-
Texture-
.Tail;
Color-
Length-
Texture-
.Personality;
.Theme Song;
.Image;

Mine

.Name;Winter Solstice
.Nickname; Winter
.Birthday;Unknown
.Orientation;Straight
.Age;7
.Gender;Fae
.Breed;Mustang
.Height;16hh
.Coat;Blue Roan
.Mane;
Color-Black to auburn
Length-Long
Texture-Silky
.Tail;
Color-Black to auburn
Length-Long
Texture-Silky
.Personality;
Sweet, quiet, dark, mysterious, careful, observant, inelligant, brave, strong.
.Theme Song;
Click here.
.Image;
Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Mustang22
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Celeste' Undre. [May '09]   Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:23 am

My Name is War Admiral,im known as Either War or Admiral.I haved Lived for Eight years and i still have the strength of a powerful,young colt.My coat is the color of the darkness with a matching mane and tail that have Aurban tips,My eyes being diffrent from one another the left being a Light green while the right was a brown like a tree's bark.My blood is stained with the breed of an Andalusian.I am Strong,Fore i am a stallion.

Celeste' Undre. [May '09] 4116291-md
"I walk among the darkness that welcomes me along..."
Back to top Go down
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Celeste' Undre. [May '09]   Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 4:18 am

My blue toned coat was glossed over with a thick sheet of rain, as I thundered under the branches of the woodlands, myframe unnoticably briused from hail that fell earlier. I heaved the thick mist, that coated every small strand of hair that covered me. My head was placed low, to attempty to see from under the mist. Nothing. I slowed myself, looking around, soothing myself, my foreloc fell over my eyes, and my tail stick to my rump, gratitude of the rain. I was left here to bleed, and I knew it. I nosed the soil for any scents, beside the soil itself. Nothing once again. I quivered, avoiding trees and other growth.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Celeste' Undre. [May '09]   Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:47 am

My body shoke with power as i stood on the large rock that was in the middle fo the Celeste fells.My mane blew as a thick mist coated my body and the loud roar of the water made my ears ring with excitment, Dont ask how i got here but watch when i leave.My nostrols flared as i lifted my head up high into the air and breathed in a large breath to smell the scents in the wind that mixed with the scent of the water and smiled in bliss.I felt my coat twitched once more when a loud thundering crash came forth as a large rush of water fell down the fall and crashed into the deep pool belo.
Back to top Go down
Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Celeste' Undre. [May '09]   Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:42 pm

My hooves thundered across the soil in the woodlands once again, the wind pelting my coat, creeping in untill is smacked my skin. I flattened my ears to prevent anything from falling in them, and hissed once I approached the Valley. Not this, anything but it. The hail pounded from place to place, the stream flowing with water. I cholked myself the other way.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Celeste' Undre. [May '09]   Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:01 pm

My gaze swept towards the sky as i saw the darkening clouds and glared up at them,i knew if i stay here much longer i would be at the bottom of the falls instead.I turned from my spot and started to canter around on the large rock just to gain speed then headed straight for the one next to it and jumped off landing on the one Coset to the bank, i did the same thing two more times till i landed on the banks and darted into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celeste' Undre. [May '09]   Celeste' Undre. [May '09] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celeste' Undre. [May '09]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gem Valley Deluxe :: Havin' Fun :: Battle of the RPGs-
Jump to: